Majors Medical Supply is proud to offer an elegantly appointed private assessment and fitting room for the discreet and comfortable evaluation of our clients’ needs.
Meg Hardy is a devoted professional with over 15 years of experience in the medical field as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Since joining the Major’s team, Meg has achieved Advanced Compression Fitter status by attending classes and seminars by some of the leading vendors in the compression garment field. These courses have educated her not only about compression products, but also about the causes and effects of the diseases that compression treats. Meg has the experience and training necessary to offer our patients the best care possible. Meg provides a one-on-one compression fitting ensuring that each patient gets the customized care they need and deserve. Meg’s services also include assistance with both prescription and non-prescription braces.
Compression/ Bracing Services:
At Majors we believe in patient education to help ensure compliance and effectiveness of the garment. So Meg will not only show you how to put on and use the compression garment or brace, but also teach you about care and maintenance of the item.
Our services include:
– A wide variety of both compression garments and braces always in stock including pediatric
– Special order of items we don’t have in stock
– The ability to do custom Garments (within our scope)
– Measurements of each patient individually to achieve a proper fit
– Patients seen by appointment and on walk-in basis